- Ideal for student accommodation,offices, camping, RV/caravans,man cave pancakes,holiday homes, everyday use or entertaining, or as an extra cooking appliance in the busy kitchen. And use in any small area that doesn’t have a stovetop or kitchen-less living space.
- WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE: pots and pans ranging to 7.1″,including glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- CONVENIENT:Convenient Cooking in Smaller Spaces,cook food including warm sauces,scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water,make soup,cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- SAFETY,EASY TO CLEAN,AND DURABLE:Automatic safety shutoff function,temperature is regulated by a thermostat. Easy to clean durable ceramic cooktop. Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use
- CUSIMAX OUTSTANDING 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE & 18-MONTH WARRANTY: We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. You can try it out for yourself, knowing that, should you change your mind, you are entitled to a FULL refund within the first 30 days, as well as the fact that each infrared cooktop parts & labor is covered by our exclusive warranty for 18-MONTH ! So Get Yours Now, Risk-Free!
. Single burner 120V, 1200 watt of power
. Adjustable thermostatic control
. Stainless steel housing and crystallite glass plate
. Min to max heating position
. Skid-resistant rubber feet, indicator light
. Can be used for pots and pans ranging to 7.1″
. Power and temperature control knob
It is handy and surely provides extra countertop cooking options. The high quality crystallite glass plate and stainless steel housing fit the busy modern kitchen nowadays.
Extend your kitchen
Take it when you are far away from home. Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick. Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
Safety use and care with Cusimax
Ensure safety please do not use unstable pan and submerge in water. When turn off, it still needs more than 15 minutes to cool down. You can put the hand over the surface about from 1” to 2” to feel whether there is any residual heat.
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Easy cleaning with a damp, soft cloth or sponge , but never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
At Cusimax, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
So Don’t Waste Another Minute Struggling and Get To Cooking!
Click Add To Cart NOW and Claim Your Own Infrared Cooktop!