- Reversible blades with walnut finish on one side and maple finish on the other
- Integrated frosted opal schoolhouse light fixture
- High, medium and low speeds with reversible rotation
- Integrated frosted opal schoolhouse light fixture Wall control
- Designed for interior rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft.
The Hampton Bay 52 in. Hugger Ceiling Fan installs as a flush-mount for rooms where ceiling height is limited. Reversible blades have a maple finish on one side and walnut on the other, letting you choose a light or dark color to match your style preference. Offering three speeds with 4670 CFM maximum airflow, this fan is ideal for most interior rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. Multi-capacitor for quiet operation and maximum air movement. Flush-mount installation for low ceilings. Uses a medium-base bulb (not included). California residents: see Proposition 65 information.