- 17 Power level per cooking zone; Great for going from a boil to a simmer
- Designed and Developed in Germany, ETL/UL safety certified
- Power output: 3100W, Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop
- 1 year warranty; Built-In and Free standing
This technology has been in use for many years by professional chefs and cooks and those who participate in World Championship cooking competitions.
Because of how the induction cooker works and the technology involved, it is possible to warm up or cool down the pot or pan much quicker than conventional cooktops which saves you time and electricity.
Temperature control is very sensitive which provides immediate heat adjustment. Change the setting, and the pot responds instantly. Great for going from a boil to a simmer.
There is 17 power levels which gives you absolute control over cooking temperature. Our induction cooktop is quicker than gas units and also gives you advantages of being able to better control the power and set timers.
Unique design with digital display and touch control.
Chic & noble
Our products carry 1 year warranty. In case of malfunction, contact us to start warranty claim. We will either repair or replace it with refurbished or new unit at our discretion. Shipping cost will be covered by us. For customers that are not from USA we will provide necessary parts for their cooktops to be fixed.